Anthony Joshua’s next fight will take place on November 26, according to his promoter Eddie Hearn.
The IBF world heavyweight champion successfully defended his belt against Dominic Breazeale at London’s 02 Arena in June with a seventh-round stoppage.
Joshua will be leaving London for his next bout after fighting in the capital the last five times – including his victory over Charles Martin in April that landed him the IBF title.
Joshua had previously revealed the date while watching the Rio Olympics and now Hearn has confirmed it.
“November 26 is the date for your diary. We are changing city. The opponent and venue will be confirmed in the next few weeks,” he told Sky Sports.
Hearn is drawing up a list of possible opponents for the Watford-born star and has admitted that Kubrat Pulev and Joseph Parker are potential fights.
Parker’s promoter Dean Lonergan says the Kiwi is ready to fight Joshua in November even though negotiations for Joshua’s mandatory title defence against Parker aren’t due to start until that month.
“We’re ready now. If Eddie Hearn rang me up tomorrow and says we want to fight in the mandatory period, we want to fight November or December – that would be fantastic,” Lonergan said.