Marc Marquez clocked the fastest lap of the weekend as he topped the time sheets for the final timed practice session at the British Grand Prix.
Marquez posted the quickest lap late in the session as he pipped the Suzuki of Maverick Vinales to the top spot, while Andrea Iannone was third fastest.
Iannone, who crashed at the troublesome Farm curve earlier in the session, was ahead of Cal Crutchlow, whose performances continue to impress on the LCR Honda.
Jorge Lorenzo was fifth ahead of the second-fastest Briton, Scott Redding, who managed to get the better of his Pramac Ducati factory counterpart Andrea Dovizioso.
Dani Pedrosa saved himself from having to compete in the opening Q1 qualifying session with a late lap that saw him jump to eighth spot, ahead of Aleix Espargaro, but nine-time world champion Valentino Rossi cut it fine to end the session in 10th.
Alex Lowes continues to shine, whilst making his MotoGP debut for Tech3 Yamaha, knocking three seconds off the time he recorded in Friday's first practice.
All the times and placings for FP3 can be seen below:
1. Marc Marquez ESP – Repsol Honda Team 2m 00.944s
2. Maverick Viñales ESP – Team Suzuki Ecstar 0.003s
3. Andrea Iannone ITA – Ducati Team 0.116s
4. Cal Crutchlow GBR – LCR Honda 0.297s
5. Jorge Lorenzo ESP – Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 0.562s
6. Scott Redding GBR – Octo Pramac Yakhnich 01.562s
7. Andrea Dovizioso ITA – Ducati Team 0.715s
8. Dani Pedrosa ESP – Repsol Honda Team 0.830s
9. Aleix Espargaro ESP – Team Suzuki Ecstar 0.897s
10. Valentino Rossi ITA – Movistar Yamaha MotoGP 1.109s
11. Pol Espargaro ESP – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1.219s
12. Danilo Petrucci ITA – Octo Pramac Yakhnich 1.256s
13. Hector Barbera ESP – Avintia Racing 1.911s
14. Yonny Hernandez COL – Aspar MotoGP Team 2.000s
15. Jack Miller AUS – Estrella Galicia 2.064s
16. Alex Lowes GBR – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2.137s
17. Loris Baz FRA – Avintia Racing 2.295s
18. Stefan Bradl GER – Factory Aprilia Gresini 2.680s
19. Alvaro Bautista ESP – Factory Aprilia Gresini 2.859s
20. Eugene Laverty IRL – Aspar MotoGP Team 3.154s
21. Tito Rabat ESP – Estrella Galicia 3.242s