While the headline bout for UFC 200 is a rematch between featherweight champion Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz on July 9, former titleholder Jose Aldo and former lightweight king Frankie Edgar will also face each other on the same card in Las Vegas.
Aldo defeated Edgar in 2013 via a close five-round decision and the winner of the bout is likely to face McGregor for the undisputed title.
Confirmed matchups on the UFC 200 card:
1. Former two-time heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will face Travis Browne.
2. Welterweight contenders Johny Hendricks and Kelvin Gastelum will square off.
3. Gegard Mousasi faces Derek Brunson in a 185-pound weight class bout.
4. At 155 pounds, Joe Lauzon and Diego Sanchez will finally meet in the Octagon.
5. In the lightweight division, former PRIDE champion Takanori Gomi meets New Jersey veteran Jim Miller.